Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland
HP|konnect has a great opportunity for a project manager to join a global finance company. The ideal candidate must have both technical and business background to help get projects to completion.
My client has a variety of reasons for you to join, they are expanding globally with new opportunities anywhere in the world, who knows where you may be. They invest in their employees help them grow and develop, offer in-house training and pay towards education where needed. You will be given the tools to help you evolve within your role and be part of a productive and growing team.
Within this company the heart of their success is within their culture. My client is completely focused around their employees and wants to be on the journey of success and promote an open culture, diversity and inclusion.
- Manage projects from start to finish.
- Be the voice when talking to clients to ensure that projects are running smoothly within your client’s expectations.
- Create deadlines.
- Be the communicator with multi-site project teams.
- Develop and maintain project plans that will have a positive outcome on time, cost, quality, resources, risk and communication.
- Must have a degree or PMP certification
- Must have over 5 years experience within project management.
- Have experience with PM tools, techniques and methodology.
- Be able to work with various level of management, throughout different projects.
- Some travel may be required within this role, who does not want to get a tan while working?
- Be a leader, influence your team and coordinate meetings.
- Be a problem solver, have a solution to every problem.
- can coordinate and prioritise tasks.
If interested in this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com.