Location: Dublin, Edinburgh and London
HP|konnect has a great opportunity for an agile lead who will be participating in a variety of digital transformation programs for a variety of clients. One thing is for sure you will be kept on your toes! The Client is a start-up company who are looking to make an impact within everything digital. You will be part of an engineering studio, where you will be bringing great leadership attributes, and of course lead the team in an agile environment.
The company is all about change and adapting to change, they are open to people making mistakes and want people to make mistakes. Very creative in tackling complex problems, and tackling these problems as a team. It is all about success and how technology is evolving and when technology moves so do people.
Within this company the heart of their success is within their culture. My client is completely focused around their employees and wants to be on the journey of success and continuous improvement and promote an open culture.
- Implement agile into a non-agile environment.
- Be prepared for challenges.
- Motivate cross- functional teams within the agile environment, have the updated knowledge of current automated technologies.
- Be familiar with techniques such as, lean, Scrum and Kanban.
- Must have continuous integration experience.
- Great communications skills across all levels.
- Supporting your team, providing your team with advice and coaching.
- Can work to tight deadlines, and be a multitasker as there will several projects at any given time.
If interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.