HP|konnect are growing and we are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Community Manager to develop and execute our external communications strategy.
Working closely with the senior management team you will be responsible for all communications, including social media, PR, events and a large percentage of this role is content creation. You will love creating and developing relationships and networking within the business community, both online and off.
This is a great opportunity and you will be the face of HP|konnect. You will develop your skills and career at both a local and international level. You must be comfortable working in a startup environment and wearing many hats at once.
HP|konnect is a relatively new brand in the marketplace, we are the IT division of Hartley People Group, who have been trading for 15yrs.
Our mission is to “Share Opportunity with the World, One konnection at a Time” while building a flexible and fun environment for our employees.
Our client portfolio ranges from tech startups to corporates, who are at the leading edge of innovation…as most of our clients do not wear suits, either do we.
- Assist in defining the strategic roadmap for our external communications strategy to provide direction for HP|konnect’s public facing communications.
- Content Creation – creating digital assets for social media channels, writing blog posts, articles, newsletters and various other communication materials to add value to our talent communities and clients.
- Creating, managing and growing our online presence using social media marketing, through our blog, social media channels and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Assist in targeted lead generation campaigns to support our growth strategy.
- Building relationships with industry journalists, creating, executing and measuring media campaigns while managing incoming media requests.
- Acute ability to understand analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and continually test and improve our metrics/conversions via new initiatives.
- Build and manage our strategic partnerships as part of our overall roadmap.
- Provide support to our network and managing any online feedback.
- Plan and organise meetups for our community, while attending industry events.
- Be passionate about recruitment and delivering upon our mission.
If you are interested in this opportunity we would love to speak to you, in the meantime please complete the initial stage of the process by answering a few questions.