Location: Dublin, Ireland
An eCommerce based company who have grown by 30% since March last year. The team is structured in a way that everyone is the Head of their own department, as when the company grows, each person will be hiring a team under them so there is plenty of scope to grow within this company.
You will be tasked to create an email strategy, and be the person to implement the strategy while successfully growing the email channel. Will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email-marketing program as well as ensuring best practices.
- Implementing email strategy
- Building email campaigns
- Design, test, and track email campaigns, and provide feedback to ensure all campaigns are in line with business and commercial objectives
- Ensuring all emails are compatible for mobile, desktop, and any hand held devices
- Work closely and liaise with the CRM manager and marketing manager
- Competitor analyses
- 2-4 years experience with email marketing and managing complex campaigns
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing and analysis
- B2C email marketing experience
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Be able to analyse email campaigns and give reports on each campaign to senior management
- Hands on with Google analytics
- Have knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work as team player with an innovative approach and analytical mind-set.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com